Financial Aid Night
Thursday, September 14th
6:30-7:30 pm Presentation
7:30 pm -??? FAFSA Completion Workshop
PHEAA Representative – Kim McCurdy
Attention all junior and senior students and parents:
On Thursday, September 14th PHEAA Representative, Kim McCurdy will present at our annual Financial Aid Night at 6:30pm in LGI #1. The presentation will be followed by a FAFSA Completion Workshop – an opportunity for you to complete your FAFSA application with the support of Mrs. McCurdy and the BHS Guidance Staff.
Listed below are items needed to complete the FAFSA at the Completion Workshop:
- A Federal Student Aid ID – go to fsaid.ed.gov to create your FSA ID.
- Social Security Number – student and parents.
- Driver’s License number, if you have one.
- Alien registration number, if you are not a US citizen.
- W-2 Forms
- Records of income received,, including worker’s compensation, child support, payment to tax-deferred pension, and saving plans.
- Federal income tax return.
- Current bank statements and records of stocks, bonds and other investments.
- Email address.
See you there!