Our student-centered learning environment allows students to fully develop their talents and explore new interests throughout their K-12 experience. From athletics to the arts to clubs and activities, students have a myriad of opportunities to engage in their school communities. To learn more about our the opportunities available for our high school students, please click on the appropriate tab below.
The athletic program in the Baldwin-Whitehall School District is an integral part of the total school environment. It encompasses both immediate and long-range goals. The immediate goal is to meet the physical and recreational needs of the students in the areas of motor coordination, strength, skills, endurance, general physical fitness, and peer involvement/participation. Its long-range goals are to develop the intellectual, emotional, social and physical skills necessary for a happy, active, and productive adult life.
The interscholastic athletic program of the Baldwin-Whitehall School District is operated in accordance with the rules of the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association.Please click on the Highlander below to access more information about the athletic program.
Welcome to Baldwin High School! If you open yourself up to new opportunities, school life can be both exciting and challenging. Joining a club or participating in an activity will have a meaningful impact on your high school career. You will meet people, become involved, and make contributions. Our school offers clubs and activities for all interests and talents. Click on the logo below to learn more about how you can get involved!
Creativity, confidence, collaboration, problem solving, perseverance, and accountability are just a few of the skills that students exercise while making memories that often last a lifetime in our performing arts programs. To learn more about the award winning programs, please click on the icon below.
Save the Date! April 5-8, 2017 at the
The Dr. Regis V. Shalley Performing Arts Center, Baldwin High School
Skyward Student Access-Grades, attendance, course information, and more! Click on the logo to access our student information system.
The Purbalite-Our award winning student newspaper. Stay current with the latest happenings at BHS and beyond!
Highlander Highlights Network-The home of Baldwin High School's morning news program and more on YouTube!
- All students who will be driving to school must register all of their vehicles.
- Only one parking permit will be issued per student and may be used for all vehicles registered by the student.
- The cost of a parking permit is $10.00.
- No student is permitted to park on school property without a valid permit.
- Parking permits are not transferable.
- Students driving or riding to school are not permitted to loiter in or around the parking lot before or after school.
- Students parked in the student parking lot are not permitted to visit or move their vehicle during school hours without prior administrative approval.
- Students who drive to school and accumulate excessive unexcused tardies may have their parking permits revoked.
- All students who would like to obtain a parking permit must have a verifiable reason to drive to school—such as having a job that requires their presence prior to 3:30. All requests will be subject to verification.
- Driving to school and parking on school property is a privilege that may be revoked for non-compliance to these parking regulations.