Facility Rental Requests
Welcome to Baldwin-Whitehall School District's Facility Request System. Please be advised that our facility use fees have changed for the 2016-2017 school year. Visit the links below for more information. Permits are not in effect until confirmation of activation is received via email. It is advised that you print and bring your confirmation email with you for verification.
Please be aware of the following:
- All permits are subject to cancellation due to school functions not yet scheduled.
- Only Coca Cola products may be used in the district.
- No food or drink may be taken into any gymnasium.
- To avoid No Show charges, you must contact the Facilities Department at 412-885-7592 by 3:00 Monday through Friday to cancel your event.
- All outside organizations must submit insurance information.
Please click on the FS Direct icon to submit a request.
*Note: If it is the first time your computer has been to the website, enter the organization account number 296261112 to proceed. The password requested is: Highlanders.
If you are submitting a request for a pool party, please refer to the step-by-step instructions below pertaining to pool parties before you submit your request.
Pool Party Requests
Pool parties are held on Sundays only from the middle of October to the end of April.
Please be aware of the following:
- All permits are subject to cancellation due to school‐sponsored activities not yet scheduled.
- Billing questions should be directed to Dawn Pettit email@example.com. All other questions regarding scheduling and general help should be directed to Bethany Britton-Vogel firstname.lastname@example.org. Dawn Pettit and Bethany Britton-Vogel can also be reached at 412-884-6300.
- Fees are determined by the number of participants and by the number of those participants who are residents of the Baldwin‐Whitehall School District. Resident groups are charged $60.00/hr. for less than 31 participants, which includes 2 lifeguards. The Resident group fee for having 31 – 60 participants is $75.00/hr.
- To be deemed a Resident group, at least 75% of the participants must be residents of the district. A list of participants’ names and addresses (or schools they attend) must be submitted to Dawn Pettit email@example.com (or mailed to 4900 Curry Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15236) at least 1 (one) week prior to the party in order to receive the resident rate. (This list can be a copy of your invitation labels.)
- Non‐resident groups are charged $100.00/hr. for less than 31 participants, which includes 2 lifeguards. The Non‐resident group rate for 31 – 60 participants is $125.00/hr.
- An invoice will be sent to you prior to your party being approved. The schedule will remain in pending status until payment is received. Payment must be received within 14 days or your date will be forfeited. You will be charged additional custodial fees if you stay past your allotted time‐slot.
- To avoid No Show charges, and receive your payment back, you must contact Dawn Pettit at 412‐884‐6300 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance.
- There will be a table set up in the lobby for presents, cake, ice cream, etc.
- All guests must be dried off and feet must be covered to enter the Lobby.
- No food or beverages permitted on the Pool Deck.
- All guests are expected to adhere to the general pool rules (no running, diving in shallow, etc.). The Lifeguard is responsible for the safety of the pool patrons and shall have authority over such matters.
- Water‐wings, noodles and soft squish balls are permitted at the discretion of the lifeguard. No other floatation devices such as rafts or life vests are permitted.
- Only one diving board may be used.
- Party guests are not permitted to use the starting blocks.
- An additional lifeguard may be assigned at the discretion of the director.