Visitors must enter through exit 1 which is located in the Front Lot and check in with security.
Please note, the District's visitor management system requires that all visitors to the school have a valid driver’s license or photo identification card. The license or identification card will be scanned, comparing the information to that contained in a data base of registered sex offenders from all 50 states. If a match is found, administrators and law enforcement personnel can take appropriate steps to maintain a safe environment.
The visitor management system will provide a consistent system to track visitors and volunteers while identifying individuals who present a danger to students and staff members. The system will print a visitor badge that includes a photo, the name of the visitor, location/purpose of visit, time and date.
The following groups of people will be expected to have a license/identification card prior to gaining access to the school:
- District Staff not displaying a District-issued ID
- Parents/guardians picking children up for early dismissal
- Uniformed officers (not during time of emergency)
The visitor management system also has the capacity to track locally entered information and provide alerts as necessary.
Student Drop Off
As each school day begins, the safety of your child is our primary concern. In an effort to ensure the safety of all students as well as to prevent the least amount of disruption to the flow of traffic at Baldwin High School, we are asking all parents to familiarize themselves with the drop-off procedures below.
Student Drop Off Directions
1. From Doyle Road/Stilley Road, parents will turn onto Doyle Road and continue to the stop sign at the bottom of the road. At the stop sign, parents are to turn left onto Veman Road and continue to the stop sign. At the stop sign, parents are to turn left onto Rhodes Avenue.
2. From Route 51, parents will turn onto Beall Drive and continue towards Baldwin High School. At the ‘Y’ in the road, parents are to turn left onto Veman Road. At the stop sign, parents are to turn right onto Rhodes Avenue.
3. Parents should then turn right into the Band Lot. Students should be dropped off along the curb closest to the building at the back corner of the auditorium.
4. Parents should then proceed forward and turn left past the security guard booth and exit onto North Emblem Drive.
Students that are being dropped during school hours (7:45 AM – 2:25 PM) must enter through Exit 1 which is located in the Front Lot.