8th Grade History Trip Update:
All students who have registered for the History Trip have been added to the Canvas page along with their parents. For parents to access the Canvas page they are to be registered to observe their students' classes.
Remind: Please use this link to join the Remind App. This is an easy way to communicate information about the trip. https://www.remind.com/join/6ab63k
Attached is a copy of the important dates. All forms can be found on the Canvas page.
Click to Download the 8th Grade US History Tour 2023 - Initial Deposit Letter
Click to Download the 2023 History Field Trip Permission Slip
Click to Download the Code of Conduct 8th Grade History Trip 2023
We still have a few spots for any students interested in attending. Complete the paperwork and turn it in with the $100 deposit to Mrs. Fisher or Mrs. Goetzman.
Additional History Trip Information: Important Dates for the History Trip!
- February 10th - The following documents will need to be completed, signed, and returned: Code of Conduct History Trip Permission Slip
- February 14th - February 24th - Puravida Bracelet Sale to support the total cost of the trip February 28th - Second $100 payment is due to Mrs. Fisher in room 305. Payment is accepted in the form of cash, check, or money order made out to Harrison Middle School.
- February 28th - The last day to receive a refund if not able to attend the trip. An email must be sent to Mrs. Fisher or Mrs. Goetzman requesting a refund by 2/28/23 for any student who is no longer able to attend. Refunds will not be given after 2/28/23 for any reason.
- March 12th-March 22nd - That's a Wrap Pepperoni Roll Sale - This is an individual fundraiser. Information can be found in the module. Click for Order Form
- March 22nd - Pepperoni roll orders and payments due to Mrs. Fisher room 305 Payment in the form of cash, check, or money order made out to Harrison Middle School.
- March 30th - Pepperoni roll pick-up in the South Parking Lot from 4:00 pm-6:00pm April 5th - Final payment is due
Parents and students are to join the Canvas page along with the Remind App. Please use the following code for Remind: @6ab63k