We are excited to welcome our students back for the start of the 2022-2023 new school year!
As the new year approaches, we know you may have many questions, which is why we want to help you find answers and stay on top of your back-to-school to do list. Whether you are brand new to the Baldwin-Whitehall family or returning for another year, we hope this hub serves as a helpful resource for getting all the information you need for a smooth start to the new school year.
If you have any additional questions not addressed in the information provided below, please contact the main office at your child's school.
- Welcome back from the Food Services Department!
- What's for breakfast and lunch and how do I find the menus?
- What are the meal prices for this school year?
- Will the USDA waiver for free meals continue this year?
- What if I think I qualify for free/reduced meal prices?
- How do I check my child's current meal balance or add funds?
- What should I do if my child has special dietary needs?