It is the vision of the Baldwin-Whitehall School District Human Resources Team to be professional, courteous, and informative to all who enter our office and to strive to give superior customer service at all times to both staff and members of the community.
Personnel Support Services Manager
412-884-6300 ext. 7466
Confidential Administrative Assistant
412-884-6300 ext. 7461
EEO and Title IX Statement
Baldwin-Whitehall School District does not discriminate in its educational programs, activities or employment practices based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, ancestry, genetic information or any other legally-protected category. Announcement of this policy is in accordance with State Law including the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act and with Federal law, including Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
For more information, please contact:
Personnel Support Services Manager & EEO Title IX Officer
412-884-6300 ext. 7466
- Employment Opportunities
- Employment Information
- Employee Handbook
- Procedure Manuals
- Organizational Chart & Job Descriptions
- Health and Wellness
- Staff Members
- Long-Term Care & Education Planning Program (LTCEPP)
- PDE Requirements
The Baldwin-Whitehall School District does not accept paper applications for professional positions. The District is a member of the PA-Educator Consortium of Pennsylvania school districts and intermediate units which serves as a professional clearinghouse for applicants seeking employment. PA-Educator is the District’s primary resource for professional applications.
To apply for professional employment opportunities within the Baldwin-Whitehall School District, please follow the directions provided on the PA-Educator website.
All Baldwin-Whitehall School District professional positions, unless advertised otherwise, shall be awarded to candidates in the PA-Educator applicant pool. Please do not mail duplicate application packets directly to the Baldwin-Whitehall School District. Unsolicited application materials cannot be acknowledged or returned.
As a courtesy to qualified residents and alumni, letters of interest accompanied with a copy of Pennsylvania certification are accepted by mail. However, residents and alumni are also required to register with PA-Educator at PA Educator for consideration for positions.
Athletic Extracurricular Position Application
Applications for Athletic Extracurricular Positions are accepted year-round. Interested applicants may contact the Baldwin-Whitehall School District at 412-885-7515 for additional information on the application process. Click to Download Application
Day-to-Day Teacher Substitutes
Applications for day-to-day substitutes are accepted year-round. Interested applicants may contact Substitute Teacher Service at 800-357-SUBS for additional information on the application process. For additional information, please click here.
There are three (3) required background checks for ALL Baldwin-Whitehall School District Employees:
1.Act 34 – State Police Criminal Record
Can be completed on-line at https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp Ø Reason for the request – EMPLOYMENT
2.Act 33/151 – Department of Public Welfare Child Abuse Report
Can be completed on-line at https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS Ø Reason for the request – EMPLOYMENT
3.Act 114 – Federal Criminal History Record Information (CHRI) – FBI Fingerprint Report
Must be complete on-line at https://uenroll.identogo.com/
Must enter the Service Code 1KG6XN
Once you have submitted your information and receive a UEID number, you must complete the process by having your fingerprints done at a designated Fingerprint Location; walk-ins are welcome, however, appointments are recommended
NOTE: There is a fee for each Clearance
Please contact the Human Resource Department at 412.884.6300 ext.7461, if you have any questions.
It is the policy of the Baldwin-Whitehall School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, national origin, age, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws, including the Equal Pay Act of 1963, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1975, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991, Pennsylvania Human Relations Act, and the Pennsylvania Equal Pay Act. For information about your rights or grievance procedures contact the Superintendent’s Office, 4900 Curry Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15236, or call 412-884-6300 x7241.
|Job Descriptions |
- Accident Report
- Employee Disciplinary
- Professional Dues Form
- Request for Lateral Movement on the Salary Schedule Form
- Request for Reimbursement for Tuition (Professional Staff)
- Request for Reimbursement for Tuition (Classified Staff)
- Request for Short-Time Unpaid Leave
- Retirement Resignation Form
- Workers' Compensation
Please refer to Board Policy 920 regarding the Baldwin-Whitehall School District volunteer policy.
Click here to view the approved list of SUBSTANTIAL CONTACT VOLUNTEERS
- Useful Links
- Open Enrollment
- Benefit Contacts and Programs - 403b - Credit Unions
- Life Insurance - Permanent Contracted Employees
If you want to make a change to your current Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, or if this is your first time enrolling, please complete the forms below and submit to Georgann Helman, Confidential Administrative Assistant, at Administration by June 7, 2019.
If you are satisfied with your existing coverage, no action is needed.
- Open Enrollment Cover Page
- Affordable Care Act-Health Insurance Benefits Form - ACTION REQUIRED
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Enrollment Application
- ACSHIC Audit Documentation (Required material for application)
- 2019-2020 Monthly Health Benefits Rates
- Summary of Community Blue Flex EPO Benefits
- Summary of Community Blue Flex PPO Blue Benefits
- PPO Versus EPO Benefits
- ACSHIC Standard Dental Option
- ACSHIC Davis Vision Plan
- Health Insurance Benefit Waiver/Opt Out Request
- Extracurricular List
- Collective Bargaining Agreement BWEA July 1, 2015
- Collective Bargaining Agreement BWSEA July 1, 2017
- Memorandum of Understanding Early Retirement Incentive
- Administrative Personnel Updated 8-12-15
- Act 93 Administrative and Supervisory Personnel Compensation/Benefit Policy - July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2021
- Confidential Administrative Assistants Compensation/Benefit Policy - July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2021
- LTCEPP - What is Your Plan 2 (What is Long-Term Care and What Does it Cost?) Sept 2018
- LTCEPP - What is Your Plan 3 (It's Effect on Family Caregivers) Sept 2018
- LTCEPP - What is Your Plan 4 (The Impact on Women) Sept 2018
- LTCEPP - What is Your Plan 5 (Start Planning Now) Sept 2018
- LTCEPP - What is Your Plan 6 (Make Insurance Part of Your Plan) Sept 2018
The intent of the Act 126 training requirement is to protect the children of Pennsylvania by ensuring that all those working with them, understand how to recognize and report suspected child abuse.
After viewing the videos, please print and submit the attached acknowledgement form to the HR department. Also, please see the attached resource files for corresponding handouts to accompany each video.
AIU ACT 126 Module 1 Handout View PDF
AIU ACT 126 Module 2 Handout View PDF
AIU ACT 126 Module 3 Handout View PDF
AIU ACT 126 Module 4 Handout View PDF
AIU ACT 126 Module 5 Handout View PDF
Acknowledgement Form Web based Training