The Baldwin Borough Library is starting a winter reading club for kids in conjunction with WQED. Our Winter Reading Program AND our WQED Inquire Within Kickoff is here! We are thrilled to announce our partnership with WQED Inquire Within through the generosity of Gateway Health!
Children and teens can add fun to the cold winter months by joining our Winter Reading Program! Just follow the simple steps below!
1) REGISTER ONLINE at our website, then visit our library via curbside pickup* for a Winter Reading Kit (reading logs, activity sheets, winter bingo, winter activity book and more)!
2) READ or LISTEN to books, audiobooks, Wonderbooks, graphic novels, board books, early readers, picture books, mysteries, fiction, nonfiction, romance or ask us for suggestions! We are also happy to make you a book bundle to go!
3) ENTER TO WIN as listed below:
One reading log can be submitted for one prize entry (via curbside dropoff or via email) for every:
- 10 books read (pre-readers)
- 5 books read (early readers)
- 3 books read (readers)
- 1 book read (tweens/teens)
Each submitted reading log is eligible to win monthly prizes made available through our WQED Inquire Within partnership and through the generosity of Gateway Health!
* Winter Reading Kit pickup begins Monday, January 18 and will continue daily during operating hours M-TH 10:00 am-6:00 pm and F 10:00 am-3:00 pm.
Prepared for the January issue of Highlander Highlights.