The Baldwin-Whitehall Educational Foundation is pleased to announce the 2020 Champions of Character and Above and Beyond awardees. Awardees will be recognized at the the Distinguished Highlander Hall of Fame Gala on March 21st.
The Champions of Character Program was created in 2015 as part of the Distinguished Highlander Hall of Fame Ceremony to recognize current day advocates for children who tirelessly seek to promote the Mission and Vision of the Baldwin-Whitehall School District. The Champions of Character were selected as people who contribute to our present day student experience, making our schools a memorable, exceptional place to live, learn, and prepare for the future.
Champions of Character
- Susan Kicinski. presented by W.R. Paynter Elementary School
- Henrietta Curley, presented by McAnnulty Elementary School
- Elisabeth Crittenden, presented by J.E. Harrison Middle School
- Keith Harrison, presented by Baldwin High School
- Representatives Harry Readshaw and Bill Kortz, presented by Baldwin-Whitehall School District
Above and Beyond
- Laura Benestelli, presented by Whitehall Elementary School
- Jamie Mincin, presented by W.R. Paynter Elementary School
- Cheri Densmore, Chris Skrowronski, and Nancy Gelzheiser (The Food 4 Kids Ladies), presented by McAnnulty Elementary School
- Tammy Turner-Locy, presented by J.E. Harrison Middle School
- Rich Wright, presented by Baldwin High School