At the January 8th Board Meeting, the school calendar for 2019–2020 was revised. The calendar can be viewed below with revisions highlighted, as well as with all the same changes, however without the highlights. A summary of the changes are as follows:
- School was cancelled on September 20th due to the water main break. That day of school will not be made up, however the district still meets all requirements for a full instructional year for all children.
- March 13th will now be a full day of school instead of the early release day that was previously scheduled.
- All three snow/weather make-up days are still available for use if needed. At this time, January 20th is still scheduled as a day off for all students. Unless there is inclement weather between now and then - it will remain that way.
- June 12th was previously scheduled as a clerical day for staff. It will now be a professional development day.
- June 15th has been added as the end of year clerical day for all instructional staff, essentially fulfilling the lost day of work resulting from the September 20th closure.