If you and your family are new to our community, we welcome you to the district and look forward to enrolling your child or children into our schools! The following information will help you begin the online registration process and save time on your enrollment day.
With the continued closure of schools across the state of Pennsylvania, the District’s onsite registration appointments are currently not being scheduled. However, you will still be able to complete the registration process for your child to be enrolled in the Baldwin-Whitehall School District for the 2020-2021 school year. After completing the online registration process, in lieu of scheduling an onsite appointment, you will need to email the following required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Please note: If you already have a child who is currently enrolled in the Baldwin-Whitehall School District, please log into Skyward Family Access and click on the New Student Online Enrollment tab in order to enroll your child who will be new to the district.
- Your child’s immunization records (If you do not have these records, please obtain a copy from your child’s doctor.)
- Effective January 1, 2018 all children are required to have their blood lead level tested prior to entry into Kindergarten or before they are six years old, whichever is sooner. Proof must be provided. For more information, follow this link.
- Your child’s original birth record
- Custody agreement/court order if parents are separated or divorced
- Court ordered guardianship papers if the student resides with someone other than a natural parent
- Academic records (transcript if grades 9-12; latest report card if grades 1-8)
- Copy of IEP, 504 or Rtl (if applicable)
- Parental proof of identity with current address (passport or photo ID)
- Proof of Residency Deed or current lease and two of the following: Current utility bill, current credit card bill, tax statements, Department of Transportation driver's license or identification card, or vehicle registration with your current address.
*Expired documents will not be accepted*
Scanned copies or photos of the required documents must then be uploaded. The preferred file formats are jpeg or pdf. Please do not take one picture of multiple pages in the same picture. If any information is missing, the registrar will reach out to you via email. Once all of the documentation requirements are met, the registrar will send an email confirming your completed registration.
For parents/guardians of incoming kindergarten students, please note that the kindergarten screening that was scheduled for April 28, 2020 has been cancelled and will be postponed until a later date. More information will be forthcoming regarding specific details.
Any additional questions regarding registration for the 2020-2021 school year should be sent to Theresa Maier at email@example.com.
Kindergarten Online Registration Instructions
Please read all instructions before accessing the registration portal below.
Fill out all information carefully, accurately and completely. Please be sure to click "Complete" after each step of the application. After all steps have been completed, you must click on the "Submit Application to District" button in order for your application to be processed.
*For parents/guardians who do not have access to a computer, please call Central Registration at 412-884-6300 x7012.
Register your child/children online by clicking on the button below: