If you and your family are new to our community, we welcome you to the district and look forward to enrolling your child or children into our schools! The following information will help you begin the online registration process and save time on your enrollment day.
Please note: If you already have a child who is currently enrolled in the Baldwin-Whitehall School District, please log into Skyward Family Access and click on the new Student Online Enrollment tab in order to enroll your child who will be new to the district.
Student Registration K-12
There are two steps in the Student Registration process. Both steps must be completed by the primary parent and/or legal guardian. If the individual registering the child is not the child’s parent, the adult registering the child must provide appropriate, legal documentation to show dependency or guardianship. Please note, we suggest that you use Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox as the internet browser that you use to complete this process. Google Chrome has provided some users with problems.
Pre-Register your child/children online by clicking on the button below:
Click here to Pre-Register
- Fill out all information carefully, accurately and completely.
- Schedule an appointment with Central Registration by clicking on the button below ONLY AFTER completing the pre-registration process using Skyward. The meeting will take place at Baldwin High School located at 4653 Clairton Boulevard Pittsburgh PA 15236.
*For parents/guardians who do not have access to a computer, you may call 412-884-6300 ext.7012 to schedule a time to use the registration kiosk.
The second step for the Student Registration process takes place at Baldwin High School, located at 4653 Clairton Boulevard, Pittsburgh, PA 15236. During your appointment you must provide the following required documentation:
- State-issued Identification (i.e., Driver's License)
- Proof of Residency Deed or lease and two of the following: Current utility bill, current credit card bill, tax statements, Department of Transportation driver's license or identification card, or vehicle registration.
- Up-to-date Immunization Records – Click here for more information.
- Birth Certificate
- Report Card/Transcript
- Completed Authorization to Release Educational Records Form
*Documentation must be provided at time of enrollment or appointment will be rescheduled.