Pillar 1: Student Growth and High Academic Achievement
- Continue the 4 year technology plan.
- Follow the new comprehensive plan to set future goals.
- Support the changes of flexible learning spaces.
- Support changes to the curriculum to continue to provide more choices to students.
Pillar 2: Human Resource Management
- Work with the administration to provide fair but fiscally responsible contracts.
- Continue to monitor the new human resource department to better meet the needs of the district.
- Support the new safety coordinator to continue to evaluate and improve district policies and procedures in regard to safety.
- Continue to evaluate the changes to the school code and state mandates to improve the districts policies and procedures.
Pillar 3: Operations & Financial Management
emphasis on distribution of resources and directing the overall operational activities, in support of the District’s core mission of student growth and high academic achievement.
- Continue to explore ways to improve the district budget while balancing the needs of the students and the community.
- Continue to evaluate the needs of the district in regards to positions and personnel.
decisions while moving forward to improve learning spaces and updating of facilities.
- Explore ways to use district finances in better ways to meet the needs of today’s learner.
- Explore additional sources of revenue including grants.
Pillar 4: Communication & Community Relations
articulating district goals and priorities, addressing local and broader issues affecting the District, and building support for District initiatives, programs and goals.
- Be visible to staff to show support for their work.
- Continue meet and greets and other public relation opportunities to provide a unified district.
- Continue to explore ways to involve more of the community with the district.
- Provide time during monthly meetings to have updates on the district communication plan.
Pillar 5: Organizational Leadership
- Continue to feature students and staff during school board meetings to help motivate them to reach higher goals.
- Continue to review the administration’s organizational structure to best serve the district.
- Ask the administration provide a curriculum review report each year at the June board meeting to show changes that will be made for the following year.
- Ask the administration to present to the board progress on major curriculum changes during January or February board meetings.
Pillar 6: Professionalism
- As the board continues to change, provide learning opportunities to ensure an inclusive and respectful environment.
- Continue to improve on board behavioral expectations during public meetings.
- Make sound decision for the district based on putting the students’ needs first.
- Be open to changes in the educational structure to better meet the needs of the students.