Superintendent's Performance Evaluation Act 82
Pursuant to Section 1073.1 of the Public School Code, the Board of School Directors performed a formal, written performance assessment of the Superintendent in November – December 2018 for the 2017-2018 school year. The Superintendent met the mutually agreed upon objective goals for the 2017-2018 school year. The objective goals for the 2017-2018 school year were as follows:
1. Student Growth and High Academic Achievement – Develop and implement a comprehensive plan that establishes a clear vision of student growth and achievement as the top priority of the School Board, staff and community.
2. Human Resource Management – Incorporate best practices for human resource management and oversight to recruit, develop, support and retain outstanding personnel across the school district.
3. Operations and Financial Management – Ensure completion of activities associated with the annual budget with an emphasis on distribution of resources and directing the overall operational activities, in support of the District’s core mission of student growth and high academic achievement.
4. Communication and Community Relations – Communicate with and effectively engage the staff, Board of School Directors, and members of the community, clearly articulating District goals and priorities, addressing local and broader issues affecting the District, and building support for District initiatives, programs and goals.
5. Organizational Leadership - Create an environment of earned autonomy and empowered decision making through the implementation of organizational practices that blend the art of leadership and science of management to provide inspiration, objectives, operational oversight, and other administrative services in order to positively influence the climate and culture of the District aligned to the mission, vision, and beliefs.
6. Professionalism - Inspire the modeling of professional decision-making processes and ethical standards consistent with the values of Pennsylvania’s public education system as well as that of the local community.
Thank you for your interest in the School District.