Superintendent's Performance Evaluation Act 82
Pursuant to Section 1073.1 of the Public School Code, the Board of School Directors performed a formal, written performance assessment of the Superintendent in September 2019 for the 2018-2019 school year. The Superintendent met the mutually agreed upon objective goals for the 2018-2019 school year. The objective goals for the 2018-2019 school year were as follows:
1. During the 2018-2019 school year, the Superintendent will implement the Board-approved organizational chart related to central office and building level administrative changes.
2. During the 2018-2019 school year, the Superintendent will utilize the completed Demographic Study to develop a building capacity plan related to school enrollment.
3. The Superintendent will prepare and present a balanced budget to the Board by June 30th of each year.
4. During the 2018-2019 school year, the Superintendent will provide instructional leadership to the building principals and ongoing oversight of the performance of the teaching staff with the goal of maintaining or improving the School Performance Profile rating through the completion of the 2018-2019 school year.
5. The Superintendent will oversee and provide guidance during the construction projects to be conducted throughout the 2018-2019 school year at Baldwin High School, Harrison Middle School, Whitehall Elementary School, and McAnnulty Elementary School.
Thank you for your interest in the School District.